CHANGE NOTES: Character Creation - Character names are always capitalized now. - Character names can now only contain letters.
- Newbie tips appear on character creation.
- Players now start with the palest skin (instead of the greyscale skin). Players will be able to set their own appearance in the next release.
Food & Drinks
- Added a vending machine that allows players to get food (only one type, for now, we also need to update the art asset - for now it's overlayed on the fridge in the cafeteria).
- Food and drinks now disappear when consumed.
- Other players can see when you consume food/drinks.
- Add nutrition information to the description of items instead.
- Players now disappear on disconnect (no more offline people crowding the rooms)
- Fixed graphical glitches related to zooming in and out of the map.
- Speech bubbles are no longer black and have been made white again.
- Rooms have been renamed to have proper IC names rather than our silly dev names.
- Players are notified when another player arrives in or leaves a room.
- Type 'i' or 'inv' in the text window to pop your inventory open.
Updated Admin Commands
- Ability for admin to rename players.
- Ability for admin to set passwords.
- Admins now have the player to move players.
A note about your characters: While we're in Beta, characters will need to be recreated whenever we release a new version. We are constantly changing the character design (new hair options, new skin options, etc) and not ready to lock it down to be saved, but once we have pinned down our design, we can save them automatically.